We’re so excited to announce the launch of our new merchandise store! Take a look around! We have plenty of designs coming – also, why not let us know if you have any ideas.
We are using a company called Teemill who use certified organic cotton for the production of the clothes they send you when you order Go Zero merchandise. We will be sharing more about Teemill over the coming weeks. You can also check out their website here.
C O M P E T I T I O N T I M E
In celebration of launching our store, here’s a little competition for the kids!
If you’re between the ages of 5 and 16, grab a pen, get creative and design your own Go Zero T-Shirt!
The theme is The Future of Travel…
P.S. Don’t forget to include our Go Zero or Z logo in your design.
Win a free return trip for your family holiday to Heathrow or Gatwick Airports PLUS a copy of your own design winning t-shirt.* All profits that the t-shirt may generate over the course of one year will be donated to an environment charity in the UK.
Last entries must be submitted to email@example.com by 18:00 on Thursday the 27th of February 2020.
The winner will be chosen by our Facebook community over the weekend of the 29/02 and 01/03, 2020.
*Scroll down for Terms & Conditions.
Love Earth, Love Travel.
From the team at
Terms and conditions:
- Submit your entries before 18:00 on Thursday the 27th February, 2020.
- Semi-finalists will be chosen on Friday the 28th of February, 2020 by the Go Zero Team.
- Both designs will be uploaded via a Go Zero Facebook poll at 18:00 on Friday the 28th of February.
- The most votes by the Go Zero Facebook Community on either design will determine the winner.
- Winner announced Monday 2nd March, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
- Design your own Go Zero T-Shirt.
- Theme: The Future of Travel.
- Participants must be between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Do not copy or reproduce work that is not your own.
- Plagiarised work will be rejected.
- Must include the Go Zero Logo or Z Logo in the design.
- To submit your entry, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your design.
- Please include your name and age with your entry.
- Take a photo of your physical drawing or scan in the design.
- Entries may also be an electronic design.
- Must be sent in .png format in the highest resolution as possible.
- By submitting your design, you are giving Go Zero Ltd. the rights to own your design.
- Please note designs may be slightly altered in order to fit uploading guidelines.
- This design will be available on our merchandise site for one year.
- All profit that the t-shirt may generate over the course of one year will be donated to an environment charity in the UK.
- You will not receive any profit after submitting your design.
You will win:
- 1 x copy of your design on a T-shirt in the size of your choice.
- 1 x free return journey to London Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
- Limited to one Model S or Model X – subject to availability and dependent on number of passengers and luggage.
- Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the winning date.
- Please visit https://www.gozero.earth/airports/ for passenger and luggage capacity guidelines.
- Journeys redeemed must be within our operating hours of 5am – 11pm.
- All extra charges such as Meet and Greets, Extra Pick-Ups and Drop-Offs, Flexible tickets, etc. are not included in this prize and must be purchased separately if necessary.
- Passengers must be travelling from main cities and towns within the Go Zero Operating area (subject to changes).
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.