Today I am exclusively announcing to you our intention in early 2020 to launch our national expansion program. We are offering you an early opportunity to invest and to become a part of a growing sustainable business – helping to shape the future of travel.
We would love for you to join us on our journey.
With your help, since launching Go Zero I am very proud to say that we have completed over 10,000 journeys, driven 600,000 electric miles, and saved over 174 tonnes of CO2.
Our aim over the next seven years is to expand to 10 major cities and international airports across the UK and Ireland, operating 1,000+ vehicles and transporting over two million passengers annually.
Your opportunity to invest in a growing sustainable business.
Go Zero has partnered with Crowdcube, a British investment crowd funding platform who is managing the investment round.
I would like all of our customer who may be interested in the investment round to have an early view of this opportunity. You can register interest as an early investor with Go Zero before the investment round is launched to the wider public.
By investing capital (cash) you will be purchasing Go Zero shares and helping the business to grow and achieve its mission of door to door sustainable travel. Go Zero forecasts a good return on investment once growth proposals are delivered. With any investment, your invested capital is at risk. Detailed information will be available in our investment deck.
Minimum investment is from £10.
Register your interest now for early investor status.
- Email your contact details to email@example.com.
- On receipt of your email, you will be registered for early investment status.
- Further details to follow.
We have a well-established brand and service, and with your support we can scale much faster. The world is in a climate emergency and I firmly believe Go Zero is just one of many solutions to help reduce CO2 emissions.
CEO and Founder
- With any investment, your invested capital is at risk.
- The investor acknowledges and agrees that materials and statements along with any financial projects or projections of operations or results which may have been shown to or discussed with the investor are intended as “forward-looking statements”.
- Although forward-looking statements contained in this presentation are based upon what Go Zero believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- The read is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.